Piwik is a downloadable web analytics software program that provides you with detailed reports on your website visitors: the search engines and keywords they used, your popular pages, the language they speak and so much more.
Piwik aims to be an open source alternative to Google Analytics.
· PHP version 5.1.3 or later
· MySQL version 4.1 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Beta Release Channel – use beta release channel to live on the edge
· Segment Editor – create, save, edit, apply custom segment of visitors. A very powerful feature indeed!
· Page Speed Reports – learn how fast your website loads (and each individual page)
· Device Detection Reports – detect brand, model, device type, using this new beta plugin for advanced Devices Detection
· New SEO Metrics by MajesticSEO.com: external backlinks, referrer domains
· Various API Changes and Improvements (click to view)
Various improvements to Segmentation:
· New segment ‘siteSearchKeyword’ (to match visitors who made a particular Site Search request)
· “Is Null” and “Is Not Null” type queries are now supported, by leaving value empty. Click here for documentation.
· The operators Not Equal != and Does Not Contain !@ now also match the rows with NULL values, to ensure more accurate datasets
· many small improvements and features, see the full list of 80+ tickets below