A free framework and completely object-oriented tool for developing dynamic websites in PHP that separates the code from design.
The goal of PSX is to help you developing RESTful APIs serving web standard formats like JSON, XML, Atom and RSS.
PSX focuses on social technologies and provides classes to use and implement OAuth, OpenID, Opengraph, Opensocial, Opensearch, PubSubHubbub, Atom, and RSS.
- create reusable code
- program complete object-oriented
- have a template engine based on XML/XSLT
- program secure web applications
- can share your content in (X)HTML, XML, JSON
- must write (X)HTML
- can easily make CRUD tasks
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Added commands to generate boilerplate source code for controller, commands and schema
- When the default writer gets determined it respects now the list of supported writers
- Implemented priority queue to give reader and write a priority in which order they get used
- Changed default html template file extension from .tpl to .html