PSX is completely object-oriented programmed and modular designed. psx separate strictly code from design. PSX's template-engine is based on XSLT and XML.
The goal of PSX is to help you developing RESTful APIs serving web standard formats like JSON, XML, Atom and RSS.
PSX focuses on social technologies and provides classes to use and implement OAuth, OpenID, Opengraph, Opensocial, Opensearch, PubSubHubbub, Atom, and RSS.
Here are some key features of "PSX":
· create reusable code
· program complete object-oriented
· have a template engine based on XML/XSLT
· program secure web applications
· can share your content in (X)HTML, XML, JSON
· must write (X)HTML
· can easily make CRUD tasks
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added namespace support
· Improved db tests
· Improved html parser library
· Added pingback library
· Validate, parameter and body objects are now loaded in an DI container
· Load dependencies in _ini() method instead of __construct()
· Fixed markdown parser and sql select