Neubot is a free and open-source utility which uses various application level protocols to periodically perform transmission tests in order to probe your Internet connection.
The test results will be saved both on the test servers as well as on your local drive. As such, the result datasets are collected from various providers and anyone can analyze this data which is published on the web.
Neubot is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux. Binaries for the Windows and Linux platforms are available on the project's homepage.
- Makefile: update to make sources only releases
- gc scripts/update_apt: not needed anymore in the sources repo
- gc scripts/collect.sh that is not used anymore
- Makefile: update comment
- runner_core.py: treat mlab-ns like rendezvous
- mod_dash: print the server address at INFO level