BitNami Mantis Stack 1.2.18-0
Free web-based bug tracking system
Mantis has been installed on Mac OS, Windows, Linux, OS/2, and others. Almost any web browser should be able to function as a client.
BitNami Mantis Stack ships with the following software:
· PHP 5
- Easy to Install (both internally and in hosted environments).
- Easy to evaluate
- InstantMantis - Be up and running in 2 minutes (not recommended for production use)
- Simple User Experience
- Web Based
- Supports any platform that runs PHP (Windows, Linux, Mac, Solaris, AS400/i5, etc)
- Available in 68 localizations.
- Simple/Advanced Issue Pages
- Multiple Projects per instance
- Support for Projects, Sub-Projects, and Categories.
- Users can have a different access level per project
- Changelog Support
- My View Page
- Search and Filter
- Full Text Search
- Simple/Advanced Filters
- Shared Filters (across users / projects)
- Built-in Reporting (reports / graphs)
- Custom Fields
- Email notifications
- Users can monitor specific issues
- Attachments (can be saved on webserver or in database - can also backup to an FTP account)
- Issue Change History
- RSS Feeds (news, issues matching saved filters, issues matching a specific project)
- Customizable issue workflow
- Sponsorships Support - users are able to place bounties or sponsorships for specific issues, also developers can track such sponsorships / payments.
- Anonymous Access
- Signup with Captcha and Email Confirmation.
- Self-Service Reset Password Support
- Export to csv, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word
- Ability to extended functionality through hook (custom) functions.
- Reporting issues via Email (available as a patch - currently being integrated)
- Reporting Issues via a custom form on your website (Anonymantis).
- Source Control Integration (SVN and CVS).
- No limit on the number of users, issues, or projects.
- Wiki Integration (optional)
- Time Tracking
- Ability to send messages to messages to other users in regards to a specific issue.
- Public / Private Projects - Public project accessible to all users, private are only accessible to those explicitly added.
- Public / Private Notes - Private notes are accessible to users with a specific access level to the relevant project.
- Public / Private Issues - Private issues are accessible to users with a specific access level to the relevant project.
- Issue Relationships
- Issue Relationship Graphs (uses "dot" library).
- Attachment Auto-Preview
- Public / Private News (news can be associated with a specific project, or with all projects).
- Sticky Issues (always appear on the top of the issues list).
- Group Actions: actions can be applied on multiple issues.
- Easy hyperlinks to issues and issue notes (e.g. #123 hyper links to issue number 123).
- Ability to view recently visited issues (the last 5 visited issues are visible by default at the top right corner).
- Default Mantis Authentication (recommended)
- LDAP Integration
- HTTP Basic Authentication Support
- Active Directory Integration (patches available)
- Chat Integration (optional)
- Multi-DBMS Support - Mantis uses ADODB as an abstraction library to support multiple DBMSes.
- MS SQL
- Oracle (experimental)
- DB2 (in progress)
- Webservice (SOAP) interface (MantisConnect)
- A SOAP web service that is implemented in PHP and can be consumed from any language that supports SOAP web services.
- .NET Client Library
- Java Client Library
- Cocoa Client Library
- Eclipse Plugin
- NAnt Task
- Mantis Notifier
- Support for mobile devices (MantisWAP).
- Online Chat (optional integration)
- There are community projects that integrate it with content management and project management too
- Twitter Integration allowing users to monitor updates (Added in release 1.1.0a4)
BitNami Mantis Stack
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Updated PHP to 5.4.35
- Updated phpMyAdmin to 4.2.12