LiteSpeed Load Balancer (LSLB) can forward requests based on request content as well as session stickiness preference.
LiteSpeed Load Balancer can help scale your application beyond one server deployment, as well as improve the reliability of your service in case of hardware failures.
LiteSpeed load balancer is designed to be a secure load balancer. With chroot jail, connection accounting, strict HTTP request checking, IP level bandwidth throttling, and URL context filtering, DoS effects will be minimized and the backend cluster is pro
· High performance Secure HTTP (HTTPS): supports SSLv2, SSLv3 and TLSv1
· IP level throttling (Bandwidth and Request Rate)
· Comprehensive IP level connection accounting
· Hotlink protection
· Strict HTTP request checking
· External application firewall for dynamic content
· Chroot whole server process
· Zero downtime maintanance (include reconfiguration, software upgrade)
· Watch dog and Instant recovery maximizes up-time
· Graceful shutdown, all requests in process will be completed.
· Runs completely in the user space, OS reliability is not affected
Here are some key features of "LiteSpeed Load Balancer":
· HTTP/1.1, HTTP/1.0 backward compatible
· Supports HTTP, LiteSpeed SAPI, FastCGI and AJPv13 back ends
· Load balance algorithms: round-robin, least load, least session
· Session affinity with fail-over
· Directing request based on domain names, request URL, Cookie, SSL Session, etc.
· Content aware: route request based on request content
· Dynamic response compression/decompression (gzip)
· Gzip compression with backend HTTP Server
· Automatic HTTP protocol upgrade/downgrade to maintain persistent connection with backend servers
· Massive shared hosting: load balance to millions of websites
· URL rewrite
· SSL acceleration
· Geotargeting support
· IPv6 support
· Anti-(D)DoS attacks capability
· Request filtering (HTTP firewall), filter attacking requests based on request content
· Chroot for enhanced security
· Backend server health monitoring
· Web administration console
· Online upgrade to keep your server up-to-date
· 15 days trial.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed a bug in web admin console that cannot save certain configuration.
· Show blocked IP in admin console.
· Linked against OpenSSL to 0.9.8l.
· Added TCP_CORK to minimize packet segmentations.