JsTestDriver is a cross-platform utility capable of running on any operating system that comes with Java support (e.g. Mac OS X, Windows, Linux).
Here are some key features of "JsTestDriver":
· Command Line Control
· Parallel Test Executions Across Browsers
· Fast Tests Execution
· Easy Configuration
· Declarative HTML Injection
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Bugs and Fixes:
· fixed the reset on syntax error bug.
· Better error reporting when --preloadFiles is passed in.
· Fixed issue 302 : The parameter --dryRunFor TestCase name does not work properly
· Fixed issue 145 : assets are served with content type "text/plain" (may be missing your exact content type. If so, file a new bug)
· Fixed capturing with more than 50 test cases with --preloadFiles
· Fixed --browserTimeout not being respected with the --browsers flag.
· basePath and base_path now accept multiple base paths.