JAMWiki is a Wiki engine implemented using Java/JSP that attempts to provide much of the functionality of MediaWiki.
You can run JAMWiki with or without a database and is designed to be fast and easy to set up.
Here are some key features of "JAMWiki":
· Offers many of the features of MediaWiki
· Setup is quick and easy - no external database is required!
· Supports almost any application server running JDK 1.4 or greater.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fix missing "editors" element in jamwiki-configuration-1.3.xsd. Reported and fixed by Thomas Koch.
· Remove unneeded 403.jsp page, which contained an invalid constant that caused warnings in Eclipse. Reported by Thomas Koch.
· Fix a UTF-8 issue that caused invalid characters to appear on some of the default pages in non-English languages (Peter Palmreuther / pitpalme).
· Fix invalid Mediawiki text data (Peter Palmreuther / pitpalme).
· Miscellaneous minor optimizations (Peter Palmreuther / pitpalme).
· Updated German translations (pitpalme).
· Updated Russian translations (shar).