Wiki engine implemented using Java/JSP that attempts to provide much of the functionality of MediaWiki
You can run JAMWiki with or without a database and is designed to be fast and easy to set up.
- Offers many of the features of MediaWiki
- Setup is quick and easy - no external database is required!
- Supports almost any application server running JDK 1.4 or greater.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fix error that could cause categories to be initialized with the name "category_name" instead of the actual category name.
- HTML validation fixes (Thomas Koch).
- Move source repository from Subversion to Git (Thomas Koch and Peter Palmreuther).