Issue-Tracker is a support issue tracking system written in PHP, with option of either a PostgreSQL of MySQL backend. The system is designed to be user friendly, and uses a simple modular API to make addition of new modules or features very easy.
Issue-Tracker also includes many features that will allow customer/technical support organizations to take care of customer issues quickly and easy. Some of these features include things like email parsing, email and sms notifications, file uploads, unlimited users and groups, and much more.
Here are some key features of "Issue Tracker":
· Modular API
· MySQL and PostgreSQL support (MySQL only available in 4.0 and later)
· Unlimited groups
· Group and System Announcements
· Email Interface for pure email interact
· Theme system for easy interface customization
· File uploads
· Support for unauthenticated modules
· Report system for groups and individual users
· Statuses, Categories, and Products editable on per-group basis
· Definable permission set to create roles for users
· Template based for easy UI modifications (Smarty Template Engine)
· Group quotas, either issues or hours based
· Email and SMS alerts
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This release fixes many of the bugs found in 4.0.3 and it is recommended that anyone using 4.0.3 upgrade to this release. For those running releases older than 4.0.3 you will still need to convert your database to the 4.0.3 format before upgrading to 4.0.4.