Make your life easier with the help of this user-friendly web interface designed to help you upload multiple files, all while being seamlessly integrated into your website
Image Uploader will offer additional functionality for uploaded images: resize, watermark, rotate, recompress.
Moreover, Image Uploader delivers value to a wide range of customers – from small community and family web sites to huge social networks, corporate, photo sharing, photo hosting and web to print web sites.
Furhermore, Image Uploader Dual consists of the ActiveX control and the Java applet. Appropriate piece of software is automatically installed on the client computer, depending on the browser.
ActiveX control is installed for Internet Explorer, and Java applet is installed for other browsers. This way, Image Uploader supports all modern browsers!
- Well-documented and easy to deploy and configure:
- Feel free to test-drive online demos to see the uploader in action. Download trial version and start to deploy on your server in a few simple steps.
- Server platforms:
- For reference, you can use free samples for 8 popular server platforms and re-use code snippets to integrate and configure the uploader.
- An ASP.NET control is available to visually deploy and configure the upload control on the web page. Also, a class library for PHP is provided so that PHP developers could embed and configure the uploader in native PHP code.
- User-friendly user interface:
- Translated into 12 languages, the user interface is essentially customizable, featuring progress bar, quality meter and many other sleek-looking and easy to use controls. The uploader has native look and feel for most popular operating systems including Windows XP, Vista and MacOS.
- Upload of entire folders with files is supported.
- You can embed additional data input forms beside the uploader. User-input data is then read from the forms and sent along with images or files in POST requests.
- It’s possibile to white-label the uploader as a product supplied by your company (contact sales for details).
- Indispensable image processing features:
- Imaging features include resize/thumbnail, rotate, watermark, recompress and IPTC and EXIF metadata handling.
- All image and file processing is done client-side, before the upload. This relieves your web servers of a tremendous load, transferring performance-intensive tasks to client computers.
- Rich upload features:
- You have full control over the types, quantity, size of files (plus the dimensions of images) being uploaded by users. Files can be ZIP-compressed before being uploaded, to use bandwidth to the best of its capabilities.
- Concurrent upload of multiple files and resuming of interrupted uploads is supported.
- You might want to see the full list of uploader features so that you can see all functionality Image Uploader has to offer.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- NEW FEATURES AND IMPROVEMENTS:
- HTML5/Flash Uploader:
- Added support of the EnableInstantUpload property and the uploadFileCountChange event.
- HTML5 Uploader: