BitNami DokuWiki Stack 20140929b-0
A standards compliant, simple to use wiki mainly aimed at creating documentation of any kind
BitNami DokuWiki Stack consists of ready-to-run, pre-instaled versions of MySql, Apache and PHP so you can get an running installation of DokuWiki in a matter of minutes.
DokuWiki is a standards compliant, simple to use wiki mainly aimed at creating documentation of any kind.
DokuWiki is targeted at workgroups, developer teams, and small companies.
DokuWiki has a simple but powerful syntax which makes sure the datafiles remain readable outside the wiki and eases the creation of structured texts. All data is stored in plain text files; no database is required.
BitNami DokuWiki Stack ships with the following software: DokuWiki; Apache and PHP.
- Easy to Install:
- BitNami Stacks are built with one goal in mind: to make it as easy as possible to install open source software. Our installers completely automate the process of installing and configuring all of the software included in each Stack, so you can have everything up and running in just a few clicks.
- BitNami Stacks are completely self-contained, and therefore do not interfere with any software already installed on your system. For example, you can upgrade your system's Apache without fear of 'breaking' your BitNami Stack.
- By the time you click the 'finish' button on the installer, the whole stack will be integrated, configured and ready to go.
- BitNami Stacks can be installed in any directory. This allows you to have multiple instances of the same stack, without them interfering with each other.
BitNami DokuWiki Stack
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Updated PHP to 5.4.35
- Updated Dokuwiki to 20140929b