Bitnami Django Stack 1.4.15-1 / 1.6.7-1 / 1.7-1 Dev
Installer that greatly simplifies the installation of Django and its runtime dependencies
Django is a high-level Python Web framework that encourages rapid development and clean, pragmatic design.
Developed and used over two years by a fast-moving online-news operation, Django was designed to handle two challenges: the intensive deadlines of a newsroom and the stringent requirements of the experienced Web developers who wrote it. Django Stack will allow you to build high-performing, elegant Web applications quickly.
BitNami DjangoStack ships with the following:
- Easy to Install: BitNami Stacks are built with one goal in mind: to make it as easy as possible to install open source software. Our installers completely automate the process of installing and configuring all of the software included in each Stack, so you can have everything up and running in just a few clicks.
- Independent: BitNami Stacks are completely self-contained, and therefore do not interfere with any software already installed on your system. For example, you can upgrade your system's MySQL or Apache without fear of 'breaking' your BitNami Stack.
- Integrated: By the time you click the 'finish' button on the installer, the whole stack will be integrated, configured and ready to go.
- Relocatable: BitNami Stacks can be installed in any directory. This allows you to have multiple instances of the same stack, without them interfering with each other.
Bitnami Django Stack
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 1.4.15-1
- Don't use cacls command to change PostgreSQL data permissions
- Updated PostgreSQL to 9.3.5
- Fix MySQL startup issue for OS X Yosemite
- Updated OpenSSL to 1.0.1j