Alfresco is an Enterprise Content Management (ECM) system featuring Document Management, Web Content Management, Collaboration Management, Records Management and Image Management.
The BitNami Alfresco Stack is an installer that greatly simplifies the installation of Alfresco and runtime dependencies. Bitnami Alfresco includes ready-to-run versions of MySQL, Apache-Tomcat, and Java runtime. Please see the appendix for the specific licenses of all Open Source components included.
BitNami Alfresco Stack ships with the following software:
· Apache Tomcat
Here are some key features of "BitNami Alfresco Stack":
· Easy to Install: BitNami Stacks are built with one goal in mind: to make it as easy as possible to install open source software. Our installers completely automate the process of installing and configuring all of the software included in each Stack, so you can have everything up and running in just a few clicks.
· Independent: BitNami Stacks are completely self-contained, and therefore do not interfere with any software already installed on your system. For example, you can upgrade your system's MySQL or Apache without fear of 'breaking' your BitNami Stack.
· Integrated: By the time you click the 'Finish' button on the installer, the whole stack will be integrated, configured and ready to go.
· Relocatable: BitNami Stacks can be installed in any directory. This allows you to have multiple instances of the same stack, without them interfering with each other.
· Intel x86, Power PC or compatible processor.
· Minimum of 256 MB RAM.
· Minimum of 150 MB hard drive space.
· TCP/IP protocol support.
· Java 1.5 or later.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Updated Tomcat to 7.0.37
· Updated JDK to 1.7_15