BitNami concrete5 CMS Stack is designed to greatly simplify and speed up the deployment of concrete5 CMS and all required dependencies.
BitNami concrete5 can be deployed using a native installer, as a virtual machine, as a AMI to the Amazon cloud or as a module over an already installed infrastructure Stack.
concrete5 CMS is a content management system that allows to deploy web applications, websites, stores and forums and easily manage their content and their site structure. It is also a flexible framework written in Object Oriented PHP 5, and follows a very extendable Model View Controller approach.
The BitNami concrete5 CMS Stack native installers were packaged using BitRock's cross platform installer tool.
Here are some key features of "BitNami concrete5":
· Easy to Install - BitNami Stacks are built with one goal in mind: to make it as easy as possible to install open source software. Our installers completely automate the process of installing and configuring all of the software included in
· each Stack, so you can have everything up and running in just a few clicks.
· Independent - BitNami Stacks are completely self-contained, and therefore do not interfere with any software already installed on your system. For example, you can upgrade your system's MySQL or Apache without fear of 'breaking' your
· BitNami Stack.
· Integrated - By the time you click the 'finish' button on the installer, the whole stack will be integrated, configured and ready to go.
· Relocatable - BitNami Stacks can be installed in any directory. This allows you to have multiple instances of the same stack, without them interfering with each other.
BitNami concrete5 Stack ships with the following software versions:
· concrete5 5.5.1
· Apache 2.2.22
· MySQL 5.5.16
· PHP 5.3.10
· phpMyAdmin 22.214.171.124
· Minimum of 256 MB RAM
· Minimum of 150 MB hard drive space
· TCP/IP protocol support
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Update concrete5 to 126.96.36.199