Adito is an open-source, browser-based SSL VPN solution. Adito is a remote access solution that provides users and businesses alike with a means of securely accessing network resources from outside the network perimeter using only a standard web browser.
Adito is a fork of the SSL-Explorer Community Edition which was discontinued by the firm that had developed it.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Nearly all existing SSL-Explorer applications have been converted to Adito
· Extension Store available and enabled by default
· Source and binary releases
· Localization support using adito-language module
· Finnish translation
· Most wrapper problems now fixed for good
· SSL-Explorer PAM converted to Adito
· Building Adito is much simpler and less error-prone
· Better SVN compatibility
· Building on Mac OS X (10.4/10.5) now works
· Moved most property definitions to a global build.properties-file
· Lots of other small improvements to the build files
· A couple of graphical fixes
· Removed most references to "Enterprise Edition"
· Removed some references to 3sp where appropriate
· Allowed use of longer username (e.g. email addresses)
· Added some SSL-Explorer -> Adito conversion scripts to "tools" directory
· Lots and lots of documentation written to Adito Wiki (http://adito.wiki.sourceforge.net/)
· Lots of infrastructure and community building work