WebStorm's easy to use interface provides the necessary tools to check your code from a VCS or setup a FTP for download or auto synchronization.
WebStorm 's built-in code inspector uses numerous language specific codes in order to analyze your project while you type and pinpoint the issues before you test it.
Here are some key features of "WebStorm":
· Code navigation and usage search features
· FTP deployment
· Integrated code coverage
· Unit test runner
· VCS integration
· 1.42 GHz G4, G5 or Intel-based Mac recommended
· 256 MB RAM minimum
· 1 GB RAM recommended
· 1024x768 minimum screen resolution
· 30 days trial.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Simplified Node.js remote debug — you don’t need to specify local directory and remote path.
· Integration with Karma test runner (note: currently works only with karma@canary, the latest development version)
· Bundled plugin for Mustache and Handlebars templates support
· Initial support for Web Components
· New structure view for less/sass/scss
· Breadcrumbs in less/sass/scss
· Suppressible inspections in css/less/sass/scss
· New css intentions for colors conversion
· Configurable built-in web server port (http://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/WEB-6998)
· Built-in web server supports custom host name
· Debugging asynchronously loaded js content is possible, we support jquery.getScript (http://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/WEB-2442)