Sublime Text is a sophisticated cross-platform text editor for code, html and prose. You will love it due to its user interface and the many and extraordinary features.
Sublime Text also comes with multiple color schemes, several of them built-in, and many more available for download.
Here are some key features of "Sublime Text":
Sublime User Interface:
· Slick, Fast, No Interferences: The way text editing is meant to be.
· See your code from 10,000 feet with Sublime Text's Minimap.
· Make ten changes at the same time, not one change ten times.
· Repetition is for robots. Let snippets, macros and smart repeat take the tedium away.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New auto update system for Windows and OS X
· Previewing a file from the side bar will no longer add an entry to the OPEN FILES section of the side bar
· Added Paste from History
· Added setting 'auto_find_in_selection', for S2 style Find in Selection logic
· Find panel has a drop down arrow to select previous items
· Pressing right in the Goto Anything overlay will open the selected file without closing the overlay
· Fixed several crash bugs
· Further startup time improvements
· Improved HTML completions when typing outside of tags
· Fixed Close Tag not respecting self closing tags
· PHP: Improved auto indenting for the alternative control syntax
· Added setting always_prompt_for_file_reload
· Improved handling of deleted files when restoring sessions
· Deleting a file via the side bar will first close the corresponding view, if any
· "Remove all Folders from Project" now prompts to confirm
· Added telemetry. Telemetry is disabled by default, but can be...