Stylizer is a simple to use and massively productive visual CSS editor for serious and/or aspiring CSS designers.
Zero loss of control
Stylizer is the only pro-class CSS editor designed to disallow invalid CSS from ever entering the mix. Everything created is 100% cruft-free. Plus, you're able to preview your design in real-time, in 8 integrated web browsers.
All without any loss in control.
Shockingly more productive
The Stylizer mindset is an epic shift in the way designers interact with CSS. Staggeringly powerful functionality like drag-and-drop adjusting, Bullseye, and a myriad of CSS simplification features cannot be done with standard tools.
Stylizer teaches you CSS subliminally, by simply making CSS make sense. The best way to learn how CSS works is by interacting with a real-time visual tool that reveals how the pieces fit together. So, Stylizer doesn't get in your way, regardless of how well you know CSS.
Here are some key features of "Stylizer":
· Preview in 9 integrated browsers
· Online CSS Editing
· Powerful color selection tools
· Powerful CSS validation system
· Eye Dropper
· Full keyboard control
· Elegant browser filters
· Real-time search and replace
· CSS simplification features
· 14 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Improved: Size grip performance improvements for both Windows (up to 1.5X) and OS X (up to 3X). The mouse pointer no longer flickers when using a size grip (this was especially noticable on OS X). The new algorithm is also more reliable when Stylizer is run in a virtual machine or over remote desktop (to prevent unexpectedly large values from being suddenly inserted into your style sheet).
· Added: Fn+Return can now to used to insert a new row above, Cmd+Fn+Return to copy the selector text and insert above.
· Fixed: CSS comments were always being saved using unix-style line terminators on OS X regardless of any setting. Now, the line terminators used for comments are the same as those used for selectors (as specified in the CSS Formatting window).
· Fixed: Tooltips are no longer displayed for the Color Picker and Context Bar when turned off in the Preferences window.