A small and easy to use tree control based XML editor that can compare and split files with a set of configurable parameters and output
Moreover, Qxmledit is very simple and it lacks some features like explicit namespaces support, but it has some peculiarites.
In addition, Qxmledit is not a textual editor, but it is tree control based, so it is impossible to generate some XML syntax errors, like missing or misplaced closing tag. This advantage is more and more important with the growing of the XML file size.
- Compact view of items
- Copy and paste of a whole subtree
- Fast expansion and compression
- Shortcuts for fast long trees navigation
- Search in any tree component
- Compact edit of elements
- No more losing a tag when editing text
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- A XSD type wizard
- Better desktop integration
- New code pages tools.