Advanced utility for creating and typesetting LaTeX documents
Using Latexian's Live Preview, you can see how your document typesets while you are editing it — the PDF preview updates automatically!
Latexian has many other advanced features, including syntax-aware spell checking, tabbed documents, code completion, and much more. Latexian supports the LaTeX and XeTeX typesetters, and includes support for working with BibTeX documents.
- Code Coloring:
- As you edit your document, Latexian colors your text to make it easier to read and navigate. Coloring is customizable, and Latexian supports coloring for LaTeX and BibTeX documents.
- Live Preview:
- Live Preview allows you to see how your document typesets while you are editing. The PDF preview appears in a split pane and updates automatically.
- Code Completion:
- Latexian includes Code Completion for LaTeX and BibTeX documents. When navigating the completion list, a brief description is shown for the selected item.
- Code Clips:
- If you ever get tired of copying and pasting frequently used text segments, then Latexian's Code Clips will alleviate your problems. Code Clips allow you to store, manage, and access those text segments more easily. With Code Clips, you can assign keyboard shortcuts (Command + 0-9) to insert a clip into a document. You can also insert clips through Latexian's Code Completion panel.
- Spell Checking:
- Latexian includes syntax-aware spell checking, including spell checking while you type. It ignores your LaTeX commands, and highlights errors in your text content.
- Latexian includes an interactive console for presenting the output of the typesetter, and accepting input requested by the typesetter. Error messages are hyperlinked to the document location where the error occurred.
- Find & Batch Find:
- Latexian includes advanced Find functionality for searching individual documents or entire projects. Support for regular expressions is included.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fixes a freeze on Yosemite that could occur when closing or saving a document.