Arcadia is a Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for Ruby language written in Ruby using the classic tcl/tk GUI toolkit.
NOTE: Arcadia is licensed and distributed under the terms of the Ruby License.
Here are some key features of "Arcadia":
· Editor with syntax highlighting, code completion and source browsing
· Debug support
· Contextual ruby documentation
· Work on any platform where ruby and tcl-tk work.
· Highly extensibility architecture.
· Support for RAD gui building
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Bugs-fixed release