Advanced Text Editor 1.2.1
A Java based IDE and simple text editor
This means that Advanced Text Editor acts as a simple IDE if you develop programming files in it. It also acts as a plain text editor with several features available.
Advanced Text Editor is a cross-platform utility capable of running on any operating system that comes with Java support (e.g. Mac OS X, Windows, Linux).
- As a Programmer's Text Editor:
- Syntax highlighting support for 10 programming languages (Highlights Keywords, Data Types, Strings, Comment Lines)
- Current line indication
- Compile Java files inside the program (Windows Only)
- Run Java files inside the program (Windows Only)
- KeyBoard Shortcuts
- As a normal text editor:
- Save and Write RTF files ( This format is compatible with all the major text editors including MS Word)
- Inbuilt smilies
- Text Formatting (Bold, Italic, Underline, font color/size/format, alignment, and much more)
- Image insertion support
- Keyborad Shortcuts
Advanced Text Editor
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Bugs fixed:
- The missing RTF read support
- issues in updating the title bar with the file name
- issues had while exiting a document when multiple documents are open