SimpLESS is a slick, handy application that can be used to compile .less files into CSS files.
SimpLESS is very useful for developers that want to quickly write and compile their .less files.
Here are some key features of "SimpLESS":
· CSS minification
· Saves your code and compiles it automatically
· Code division features
· Notification system
· Cross-browser compatibility
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· removed the compilation options from the lesscode and implemented it into the UI
· the target CSS file to compile to can now be chosen from the UI
· implemented usage of http://prefixr.com for automatic CSS3 vendor prefixing
· embedded the most recent version of less - v 1.3.0
· implemented a automatic updater for the less compiler
· if a LESS file starts with a CSS block comment, SimpLESS will keep that comment after minification (i.e. for Wordpress)
· metric tonne of bugfixes