Fortran development environment
FTranProjectBuilder can be used to edit your code, compile your code with the desired compiler or execute and view the output of Fortran programs.
FTranProject Builder manages module dependencies for you and automatically generates a makefile for even the most complex projects.
- Single window interface
- Editor, console and notes views
- Project wide search
- Execution input from console or file
- Execution timer
- Errors and search results organized by file in outline view
- Add files by drag and drop, or import an existing makefile
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fix bug where only .f90 files could be created with “New File…”. Now all extensions recognized by gfortran can be created.