CMake 3.0.2 / 3.1.0 RC 3
Powerful and cross-platform, open source make system that helps its users to effortlessly build projects on and for a variety of operating systems
In addition, CMake can be used to control the software compilation process using simple platform and compiler independent configuration files.
Moreover, CMake generates native makefiles and workspaces that can be used in the compiler environment of your choice.
Detailed instructions on how to install and use the CMake utility on your Mac are available HERE.
CMake is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux. Binaries for the Windows and Linux platforms are available on the project's homepage.
- Large and complex environment support
- Helps you generate native build files fro various platforms
- Out-of-place and in-place build support
- Easily extendable
- Open source
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 3.1.0 RC 3
- Fixed issues:
- 0015275: [Modules] Duplicated lines in FindPythonInterp.cmake (Rolf Eike Beer)
- 0015070: [CMake] CMake doesn't escape # properly in add_compile_options with Makefile generator (Brad King)
- 0015276: [CMake] Document NVIDIA Nsight Tegra configuration settings (Brad King)