weaverPix 3.4.8 Build 1107
Slice 'n dice your photos into Web 2.0 slideshows
You can also add photos from a number of popular photo sharing sites, edit photos using the built in image editor, or apply custom CSS directly in the preferences.
- Stunning Effects:
- Choose from a wide variety of stunning slideshow effects including the Ken Burns!
- iPhone and iPad Friendly:
- Built-in Editor:
- Edit your photos with a basic built-in image editor. It's as easy as a double click!
- Block or @import it:
- Import a slideshow into any page on your site using PlusKit's @import. Use Blocks instead? No problem. Blocks support is baked right in!
- Flickr, Ember, Folder:
- Keep your RapidWeaver project slim, automatically load images from Flickr, Ember, or a local folder into your slideshow.
- Custom CSS:
- Add your own custom CSS to tweak every piece of the slideshow.
- Smart Help:
- WeaverPix features smart documentation that automatically loads the built-in help pages if no internet connection is available.
- Link'em and weep:
- Assign a link to a photo and redirect users when a photo is clicked.
- SEO Friendly:
- Alt tags and filenames are written directly into the HTML. This allows all major search engines to find and index your images.
- Wrap it:
- Wrap text around the slideshow to give an integrated feel to your page.
- Extra Content:
- Want to place weaverPix in the page header? WeaverPix supports Extra Content for placing the slideshow into different areas of the site.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Bug fixes:
- Fixes bug with Picasa web albums.