Transform reStructuredText to PDF using ReportLab
rst2pdf is a cross-platform utility capable of running on any operating system that comes with Python support (e.g. Mac OS X, Windows, Linux).
Detailed instructions on how to install and use the rst2pdf utility on your Mac are available HERE.
- User-defined page layout. Multiple frames per page, multiple layouts per document.
- Cascading stylesheet mechanism, define only what you want changed.
- Supports TTF and Type1 font embedding.
- Any number of paragraph styles using the class directive.
- Any number of character styles using text roles.
- Custom page sizes and margins.
- Syntax highlighter for many languages, using Pygments.
- Supports embedding almost any kind of raster or vector images.
- Supports hyphenation (using wordaxe).
- Full user's manual (PDF version)
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fixed Issue 447: Double-sided always starts on the right (By Rob Ludwick)
- Removed --first-page-even as it was not used anywhere.
- Added --first-page-on-right
- Fixed Issue 464: support alignment via :class: in image directives.