oXygen XML Editor 16.1
An easy to use Java XML editor
Oxygen XML Editor is designed for developers and includes a powerful Integrated Development Environment that can be accessed via an intuitive Graphical User Interface.
Oxygen XML Editor provides robust functionality for editing, project management and validation of structured mark-up sources, and offers multiple output formats, including: PDF, PS, TXT, HTML, JavaHelp and XML.
- XML IDE
- Intelligent XML editing
- XML Validation
- XML Schema Modeling
- XSL/XSLT Support
- XQuery Support
- XPath Support
- Native XML and Relational Databases
oXygen XML Editor
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Adds improvements to both the XML development and XML authoring functionality.
- Fixes for validation issues, such as adding a missing attribute or deleting an unexpected element are offered automatically by the Quick Fixes support.
- The XSLT support helps you better understand what each XSLT instruction does by presenting associated annotations with the description of the instruction and links to the specification.
- The XML authoring mode received a number of improvements to the table support, track changes functionality, generic editing, as well as to the DITA specific actions.