Oxygen XML Editor provides support for document development and is able to work with structured mark-up languages such as XSD, XML, Relax NG, XSL and DTD.
Oxygen XML Editor is designed for developers and includes a powerful Integrated Development Environment that can be accessed via an intuitive Graphical User Interface.
Oxygen XML Editor provides robust functionality for editing, project management and validation of structured mark-up sources, and offers multiple output formats, including: PDF, PS, TXT, HTML, JavaHelp and XML.
Here are some key features of "oXygen XML Editor":
· XML IDE
· Intelligent XML editing
· XML Validation
· XML Schema Modeling
· XSL/XSLT Support
· XQuery Support
· XPath Support
· Native XML and Relational Databases
· Minimum hardware configuration is Intel Mac with 1 GB of RAM (2 GB recommended) and 300 MB free disk space.
· Java SE 6 or later
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· XML Editor adds important features for both XML Development and XML Authoring.
· On the XML development side, completes the set of XML Schema 1.1 related features with full schema editing support and capabilities to generate XML instances and schema documentation in accordance with this new W3C standard.
· On the XML Authoring side, streamlines XML reviewing by adding support for highlights and a Review manager panel. Highlights help you focus on the content you need to review and the Review manager panel presents all the changes, comments and highlights from a document so you can quickly inspect and manage them.
· Improvements were made for quickly finding resources in the project by searching in their content or file paths. offers these advanced search capabilities by adding a dedicated view that supports complex text search expressions, such as: multiple words, boolean operators, group searches, etc. as well as XML-aware filters.
· Documents from a Microsoft SharePoint server can now ...