newLISP 10.6.0 / 10.6.1 Dev
LISP reborn as a scripting language: pragmatic and casual, simple to learn
NewLISP is ideal for embedded system applications thanks to its low system requirements.
NewLISP's user friendly interface provides you with all needed functions to run your LISP programs:
· networking functions
· distributed and multi-core support
· Bayesian statistics
- A modern and expandable built-in API
- Complete documentation
- Advanced automatic memory management
- Distributed computing support
- 64-bit support
- Small and portable
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 10.6.1 Dev
- Additions and changes:
- A new function (collect exp) reapeatedly evaluates exp and collects results in a list until evaluation yields nil.
- Some PCRE regular expression options can now be given as either numbers or letters. Multiple letter optiosn can be combined in a string. This affects all functions using regular expressions. See the regex function for details.
- The regex function now gives offset and length in number of UTF-8 characters when PCRE UTF8 option 2048 or "u" is specified.