myrobotlab is a free and open-source service based multi-threaded Java framework for robotics and creative machine control.
myrobotlab includes the following services: machine vision from Javacv/Opencv, speech recognition from Sphinx 4, text to speech from FreeTTS, Motor control, Servo control, GUI control and microcontroller communication.
Additionally, third party services are wrapped in myrobotlab Service wrappers and added to the framework.
Detailed instructions on how to install and use the myrobotlab utility on your Mac are available HERE.
myrobotlab is a cross-platform utility capable of running on any operating system that comes with Java support (e.g. Mac OS X, Windows, Linux).
- GUI enabled
- Capable of supporting multi-threaded tasks
- Capable of multi-process communication and distributed solutions
- Utilizes other open source projects for functionality
- Supports serial communication to Arduino and soon other micro-processors
- Services include:
- Machine Vision from OpenCV and javacv
- Speech Recognition from Sphinx 4
- Joystick control from jjoystick
- Speech synthesis from freetts
- Servo control
- Motor control
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
- InMoov2 full python fixes