myPoint Coordinates is a menu bar based and unobtrusive Mac application that displays info about your mouse pointer's current position.
myPoint Coordinates comes with support for multiple screens, desktops and users.
myPoint Coordinates has been designed from the bottom up using sandboxing ( Apple's new security paradigm), thus greatly reducing the threat of malicious software and rogue code.
NOTE: To buy myPoint Coordinates via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "myPoint Coordinates":
· Five origin points to calculate the mouse pointer position: left-top, left-bottom, right-bottom, right-top and custom.
· Set custom origin and the move mouse cursor to origin point with a hotkey.
· Input panel for exactly setting the mouse position.
· Copy the current mouse coordinates to your Mac's clipboard.
· Displays pointer coordinates in X-Y or Y-X format.
· Can be set to start automatically at user login.
· Customizable hotkeys.
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
A new Flying Panel with mouse coordinates:
· The panel can follow the mouse pointer or it can stand aside at user defined position.
· The panel is shown above all applications.
· The panel's behavior and appearance are customizable.
Tip for laptop users:
· Shrink the flying panel and hide myPoint from menu bar to free more screen space.
Tip for large screen users and presenters:
· Expand the flying panel to make it visible from long distance.