mogenerator is a development tool that generates Objective-C code for your Core Data custom classes.
Unlike Xcode, mogenerator manages two classes per entity: one for machines, one for humans.
The machine class can always be overwritten to match the data model, with humans’ work effortlessly preserved
Xmo’d seamlessly integrates mogenerator into Xcode. Xmo'd (pronounced ex-mowed) is an Xcode plugin that integrates mogenerator into Xcode.
Xmo’d saves you the hassle of having to write a Run Script Build Phase and/or manually adding+removing source files from your project as you add+remove entities.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· [NEW] You can now pass .xcdatamodeld paths to mogenerator. mogenerator will look inside the directory, read its hidden `.xccurrentversion` file and use the "current" .xcdatamodel file. ([Alexander Zats](https://github.com/rentzsch/mogenerator/pull/102))
· [NEW] Replaced mogenerator's previous testing system (the test mule) with a new Rakefile-based system that eases building & testing from the current source tree and tests both MRC and ARC. ([rentzsch](https://github.com/rentzsch/mogenerator/blob/master/test/Test README.markdown))
· [NEW] Property declarations generated from attributes can now be qualified as readonly by adding a `mogenerator.readonly` to an attribute's userinfo. ([crispinb](https://github.com/rentzsch/mogenerator/pull/111))
· [NEW] `--configuration` option that limits generation to the specified configuration. ([Sixten Otto](https://github.com/rentzsch/mogenerator/pull/104))
· [CHANGE] Optimized `keyPathsForValuesAffectingValueForKey:` generated code (returns after first ma...