SBJson is an open source and strict JSON parser and generator for Objective-C.
SBJson adds categories to existing Objective-C objects for a super-simple interface. More flexible APIs are also provided for added control.
Here are some key features of "SBJson":
· Easy-to-use API.
· Streaming Support. See SBJsonStreamParser in the API docs.
· Pretty-printing of JSON output.
· Sorted dictionary keys in JSON output.
· Configurable max recursion depth for parsing and writing.
· Pure Objective-C.
· No external dependencies.
· This framework is limited to parsing strict JSON. (Other than the above mentioned support for JSON fragments.) For example, it does not support trailing commas in arrays or objects.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Version 3.2.0 was released, with no changes since rc1.