jSQL Injection is an easy-to-use and open-source application for accessing database information from a remote server.
In order to use jSQL Injection, you will need to enter a valid distant server URL and the name of the parameter you would like to inject.
jSQL Injection is a cross-platform utility capable of running on any operating system that comes with Java support (e.g. Mac OS X, Windows, Linux).
More information regarding the jSQL Injection utility can be found on its developer site.
The Source Code can be accessed here.
Here are some key features of "jSQL Injection":
· Supports MySQL
· GET, POST, header, cookie methods
· Configure proxy setting
· Evasion feature
· Normal, error based, blind, time based algorithms
· Detects best algorithms automatically
· Data retrieving progression
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Admin page checker
· Brute forcer
· Coder (encode decode base64 hex md5...)