Database Java object oriented querying API
Supported DBs are DB2, HSQLDB, MySQL, Oracle, Derby, Ingres, H2, Postgres, SQLite, SQL Server, Sybase.
How does jOOQ help you?
· Your database always comes FIRST! That's where the real schema is, not in Java code or some XML mapping file, whose syntax you're not familiar with.
· You keep your code DRY.
· You won't suffer from the Object-relational impedance mismatch.
· You won't have syntax errors in your query.
· You won't forget to bind variables correctly. No SQL injection, either.
· You don't need to know your database schema by heart when you develop. The schema is generated in Java. You can use auto-completion in your IDE!
· You don't need to create value objects for your data. Use the generated artifacts instead.
· You have automatic type mapping between SQL data types and Java types.
· You change something in the database? Your Java code won't compile. You don't need to wait until runtime to notice.
· You can forget about JDBC (especially useful when dealing with UDTs, ARRAYs and stored procedures).
· You can port your SQL to a new database. jOOQ will generate SQL that works on any database.
- Object Oriented SQL Modelling
- SQL code generation
- Typesafe SQL
- Stored procedure and UDT support
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Features and improvements:
- #3199 - Add some Javadoc to Result.attach() and Result.detach() to explain the semantics
- Bug fixes: