An Intel SPMD program compiler
Using the SPMD model, you will be able to write a regular serial program, but having the execution model is different: some program instances execute in parallel on the hardware.
Detailed instructions on how to install and use the ispc utility on your Mac are available HERE.
ispc is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
- Familiarity as an extension of the C programming language
- Ease of adoption with existing software systems
- Portability across over a decade of CPU generations
- Debugging with standard tools
- High-quality SIMD code generation
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- A major new version of ISPC, which introduces experimental support for NVPTX
- target, brings numerous improvements to our KNC (Xeon Phi) support, introduces
- debugging support on Windows and fixes several bugs. We also ship experimental
- build for Sony PlayStation4 target in this release. Binaries for all platforms