irrFuscator is a unique software that protects the Actionscript 3 source code of SWF and AIR applications by replacing symbols with obfuscated names.
This is necessary for a lot of developers because their code gets reverse engineered and stolen above-average often in the flash area.
In this way, you have full control how and when you want your code to be obfuscated and have to possibility to integrate irrFuscator into your tool chain, be it based on the Flex compiler, the Flash Editor, FlexBuilder or FlexDevelop.
The source obfuscation mode is also quite useful when Flex developers need to send the uncompiled source code to a untrusted third party. That's also why irrfuscator has a built-in whitspace and comment removal system.
Here are some key features of "irrFuscator":
· Source Obfuscation (*.as;*.mxml)
· Binary Obfuscation (*.swf)
· Command Line Interface
· String Encryption
· SWC file support
· Comment Directives (see manual)
· Compact Symbols (for file size reduction)
· 7 days trial.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added support for the new Flex 4.5 SDK as well as the new Molehill API, which is currently still in beta.