inFusion is an Eclipse based development tool that allows you to assess the architecture and design of you project.
The goal of inFusion is to make the quality assurance of complex LOC projects easier than ever.
inFusion can can handle both the object oriented and the procedural style code of your C/C++ or Java projects.
inFusion is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux. Binaries for the Windows and Linux platforms are available on the project's homepage.
Here are some key features of "inFusion":
· 60 different code metrics
· Multiple paradigms
· Supports multiple languages
· CodeCity interoperability
· Advanced polymetric views
· minimum 4 GB of RAM
· Java 1.6 or later
· The evaluation version works for systems of 0.5 MLOC or less.