iDiary is a Cocos2D-based software framework/base for creating interactive ebooks and multimedia diaries.
iDiary runs on the Apple iOS platform and has so far been tested on iPad 1 and 2.
Instructions on how to use the iDiary framework within your own projects/applications are available HERE.
Here are some key features of "idiary":
· E-Book look & feel
· built-in 3D page swipe animation
· built-in classes for action & reflex games, quizzes, etc.
· script to generate page graphics and code from a Photoshop PSD file
· fast OpenGL based rendering (done by underlying framework 'Cocos2D')
diverse multimedia objects on the book's pages:
· images and text
· movable objects
· integration of video, audio and animations
· physical objects (using Box2D)
· Apple Xcode