Software base for creating interactive ebooks and diaries for mobile devices
iDiary runs on the Apple iOS platform and has so far been tested on iPad 1 and 2.
Instructions on how to use the iDiary framework within your own projects/applications are available HERE.
- E-Book look & feel
- built-in 3D page swipe animation
- built-in classes for action & reflex games, quizzes, etc.
- script to generate page graphics and code from a Photoshop PSD file
- fast OpenGL based rendering (done by underlying framework 'Cocos2D')
- diverse multimedia objects on the book's pages:
- images and text
- movable objects
- integration of video, audio and animations
- physical objects (using Box2D)