iDig is an application that helps you create and tweak SSH tunnels located on any number of servers.
Each tunnel can be bound to Bonjour publications, making your computer aware of the presence of the service.
NOTE: To buy iDig via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "iDig":
· Triggers can be assigned to any tunnel. An application starts when a tunnel is created or a tunnel is created when any kind of object is launched (application, shortcut, bookmark)
· Zeroconf for your tunnels. Choose between 29 templates (AFP, NFS, FTP, POP, IMAP, VNC, etc) and assign it to your tunnel to make it easily available in your applications.
Proxy auto config:
· Auto-configuration of your system proxy. Let iDig set everything up for you, with any kind of protocol you are tunneling (HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SOCKS or RTSP).
SSH key binding:
· iDig was made by people using it everyday. It is shaped to fit any kind of authentication. Password or SSH key method, iDig stores your passwords safely in your keychain.
· iDig is part of your productive workflow with an intuitive menu in your system notification area and no dock icon. You can create groups for your tunnels.
· iDig is really your system's friend. It is aware of its wake status, and allows you to interrupt and restore tunnels upon sleep and wake.
· Seeing is believing. iDig works well with Growl, each time a tunnel is started or stopped without your intervention (trigger execution), a nice growl notification is displayed.
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed a bug appearing in rare circumstances when the Privileged Helper Tool cannot be reached.