gretl 1.9.92 / 1.10.0 Snapshot
Gnu Regression, Econometrics and Time-series Library
It supports multiple formats, including CSV, SPSS, Excel, Gnumeric, as well as open document files.
- Easy intuitive interface (now in French, Italian, Spanish, Polish, German, Basque, Portuguese, Russian and Turkish as well as English)
- A wide variety of estimators: least squares, maximum likelihood, GMM; single-equation and system methods
- Time series methods: ARMA, GARCH, VARs and VECMs, unit-root and cointegration tests, etc.
- Output models as LaTeX files, in tabular or equation format
- Integrated scripting language: enter commands either via the gui or via script
- Command loop structure for Monte Carlo simulations and iterative estimation procedures
- GUI controller for fine-tuning Gnuplot graphs
- Link to GNU R for further data analysis
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 1.9.92
- Add new functions: isdiscrete(), isdummy()
- Enable faster execution of assignment statements in loops
- Add and document function-form of "sprintf"
- Fix bug: correct the procedure for recoloring following prewhitening in the context of the Newey-West HAC estimator