Statistical analysis CLI tool for git repositories
You will be able to view general statistics per author and their activities / workloads through a timeline analysis.
gitnspector is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
Detailed instructions on how to install and use the gitnspector utility on your Mac are available HERE.
- Filters results by extension
- Statistical timeline analysis
- Scans for all filetypes in the repository
- Shows cumulative work by each author in the history
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Better handling of terminals that have no encoding configured.
- File extensions .cc and .hh scanned by default.
- Support for bare repositories.
- Support for comments in .xhtml, .jspx, and .scala files.