git-scptd is a small, handy script that can be used to manage AppleScript bundles in version control systems by using git.
First, you must open a script bundle with the "AppleScript Editor". Then launch "git-scptd" from "Script Menu". "git-scptd" must be launched with a lancher utility, because "git-scptd" process the frontmost document.
git-scptd is available only for the Mac OS X platform.
Here are some key features of "git-scptd":
· The repository will be made in the bundle.
· Setup the configuration of the repository to view changes of ".scpt" files using "git diff".
· Menus of frequently used commands is provided.
· Menus to launch applications working with "git" is provided.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed : error "fatal: pathspec .'gitattributes' did not match any files", when a repositiory will be created.