clooj provides a simple, clean and organized environment for developing projects in the clojure programming language.
clooj is using Java's swing GUI and allows you to see your clojure project folders and the enclosed files. You will be able to easily edit the source files and view the read-evaluate-print loops in the same window.
Here are some key features of "clooj":
· Allows you to edit clojure projects
· Highlights unmatched or mismatched brackets
· You can fix the source code indentation
· Is able to evaluate the file and display REPLs
· Provides support for syntax highlighting
· Java 1.6 or later