atem is a free and open-source command-line tool for converting metastock binary data to ASCII text.
atem will read metastock data from a specified folder and writes complete time series to stdout.
Here are some key features of "atem":
· Full support for EMaster files
· Handles file name case sensitivity
· Supports all types of endian systems
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· fix, don't abort if Master or Fx.dat files are larger then needed
· fix, symbol column was not printed if symbol is empty
· fix, don't print last separator if no data columns given
· fix, no more segfault if --format string contains spaces only
· refactor test suite (reliability, portability)