AssFxMaker is a program written in Java to create karaoke effects on ASS subtitles by using filters or JRuby scripts. An integrated Ruby editor to create or change your JRuby scripts and an integrated drawing editor to generate ASS commands for drawing mode are also included.
English and French are embedded as default languages. User's guide and source are included in the archive package.
Note: AssFxMaker is cross-platform and it works on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Python scripting added (Jython).
· Some internal changes about scripting.
· Add of a possibility of small script as plugin.
· Loading of functions has been modified.
· Some internal changes about theme and possibility to do themes with scripts.
· Some internal changes about dialog boxes (system and language).
· The dialog box of ASS code has been replaced by a dialog box with a tree for the ASS code.
· The dialog box of opening of drawing has been updated to read the new drawing format.
· The dialog box of snippets has been updated to create and edit snippets in JRuby and Jython.
· Add of highlighter in