YouTrack 6.0 Build 12102
A very useful, web based application that was developed in order to provide you with a professional bug and issue tracker on the Mac OS X platform.
YouTrack will allow its users to manipulate issues with just two simple controls and to enjoy lightning-fast bug tracking and bug reporting!
· Mozilla Firefox 3+
· Apple Safari 3+
· Microsoft Internet Explorer 7+ (IE 6+ via Chrome Frame)
· Google Chrome 1+
· Opera 9+
Supported Application Servers:
· Apache Tomcat 6+
· Apache Geronimo
· Mortbay Jetty
· JBoss 4+
· Caucho Resin
NOTE: It is recommended to start YouTrack with at least 512M of heap memory available. For best performance, set the following JVM options:
-server -Xss2m -XX:SoftRefLRUPolicyMSPerMB=10000 -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC
- Search for Issues:
- Search for issues by typing queries in the search box, using simple query syntax, aided by intelligent query completion.
- Keyboard Support:
- Use extensive keyboard support to create, edit, and navigate between issues — all major actions have easy-to-learn shortcuts.
- Command Window:
- Modify multiple issues at once using the Command window. Commands syntax is similar to that of YouTrack search queries, so you can get started in no time!
- Create New Issue:
- Create new issues from anywhere within YouTrack or use 'Create Issue' bookmarklet to post new issue without even opening YouTrack.
- Custom Attributes:
- Define your own custom attributes such as complexity, operating system, etc. Make attributes visible to everyone or a specific user group only.
- Assign tags:
- Assign tags to any issues group, regardless of their attributes. For example, create a tag fix it today and associate it with issues from different projects, subsystems, etc.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- JT-5696: Filter count is mistaken
- JT-5890: YouTrack exe installer: if another Tomcat runs as service already, YouTrack's Tomcat won't be started
- JT-8586: Cannot add tag which begins like other tag