YouTrack is an easy to use, web-based, keyboard-centric bug and issue tracker.
YouTrack will allow its users to manipulate issues with just two simple controls and to enjoy lightning-fast bug tracking and bug reporting!
· Mozilla Firefox 3+
· Apple Safari 3+
· Microsoft Internet Explorer 7+ (IE 6+ via Chrome Frame)
· Google Chrome 1+
· Opera 9+
Supported Application Servers:
· Apache Tomcat 6+
· Apache Geronimo
· Mortbay Jetty
· JBoss 4+
· Caucho Resin
NOTE: It is recommended to start YouTrack with at least 512M of heap memory available. For best performance, set the following JVM options:
-server -Xss2m -XX:SoftRefLRUPolicyMSPerMB=10000 -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC
Here are some key features of "YouTrack":
Search for Issues:
· Search for issues by typing queries in the search box, using simple query syntax, aided by intelligent query completion.
· Use extensive keyboard support to create, edit, and navigate between issues — all major actions have easy-to-learn shortcuts.
· Modify multiple issues at once using the Command window. Commands syntax is similar to that of YouTrack search queries, so you can get started in no time!
Create New Issue:
· Create new issues from anywhere within YouTrack or use 'Create Issue' bookmarklet to post new issue without even opening YouTrack.
· Define your own custom attributes such as complexity, operating system, etc. Make attributes visible to everyone or a specific user group only.
· Assign tags to any issues group, regardless of their attributes. For example, create a tag fix it today and associate it with issues from different projects, subsystems, etc.
· 60 days trial.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· JT-16121 — Incorrect 'noticed by the project team' notification
· JT-18460 — ReCaptcha vs HTTPS
· JT-18695 — Duplicate issue id being generated
· JT-19141 — REST returns incorrect URLs for attachments if base URL contains path part
· JT-19360 — Lousy validation presentation on "create new project" form
· JT-19362 — Period values are returned in wrong format when getting issues via REST
· JT-19451 — GitHub listeners leak in hooksConfigChangesListenerConfigutration
· JT-19482 — User can set more then 7 days in a week using REST
· JT-19522 — Extra tag 'value' is added to all items in columnSettings/visibleValues
· JT-19536 — Wrong message about empty ID when creating new project
· JT-19537 — Wrong error message when trying to use forbidden characters in project ID
· JT-9431 — email settings per project
· JT-19390 — User selection combobox works too slow
· JT-19162 — When analysing a change, consider rule type first
· JT-19198 — Add a REST method to import workitems