Xtext is a cross platform application that helps you to easily create your own programming languages and domain-specific languages (DSLs).
The framework supports the development of language infrastructures including compilers and interpreters as well as full blown Eclipse-based IDE integration.
While Xtext equips you with a set of sensible defaults, you can tweak every single aspect of your language with Xtext's powerful APIs.
Here are some key features of "Xtext":
· Syntax highlighting
· Code completion
· Validation and quick fixes
· Advanced Java integration
· Advanced workbench integration
· Integration with EMF
· Support for other Eclipse tools
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· 381545: generated wizard does not support perspective switch
· 383919: DirtyStateEditorSupport.isReparseRequired() ignores container visibility
· 384167: [XbaseWithAnnotations] StandaloneSetup needs registration of EPackage
· 381490: "null" missing in org.eclipse. .xbase.compiler.JavaKeywords
· 382223: [documentation] example refers no non-existing other example
· 382849: [xbase][interpreter] getReceiver() does not take 'it' into account
· 382850: [xbase][interpreter] Make invokeOperator() a better hook
· 372041: AbstractContainer has/get urceDescription throws unwanted exceptions
· 379500: outline filters broken when switching open editors
· 380054: [xbase] problem with overloaded sugared linking
· 382094: [xbase] Infinite recursion in JvmSignatureHashProvider
· 382555: Regression in working Standalone with the Index
· 383889: Cannot run Junit Plugin Tests with 2.3 and Juno
· 384334: [examples] NPE in simple arithmetics example
· 384693: Two different log4j bundles are used by .ui and text.util
· 385636A: fil...