Open source language development framework
The framework supports the development of language infrastructures including compilers and interpreters as well as full blown Eclipse-based IDE integration.
While Xtext equips you with a set of sensible defaults, you can tweak every single aspect of your language with Xtext's powerful APIs.
- Syntax highlighting
- Code completion
- Validation and quick fixes
- Advanced Java integration
- Advanced workbench integration
- Integration with EMF
- Support for other Eclipse tools
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- 381545: generated wizard does not support perspective switch
- 383919: DirtyStateEditorSupport.isReparseRequired() ignores container visibility
- 384167: [XbaseWithAnnotations] StandaloneSetup needs registration of EPackage
- 381490: "null" missing in org.eclipse. .xbase.compiler.JavaKeywords