MOSO Xmplify is a powerful XML editor for Mac OS X, providing a fully XML-aware editing environment with schema-based and DTD auto-completion, XSLT and XPath support, automatic document validation, live HTML preview and much more.
Xmplify is a native OS X app built from the ground up for the Mac, and provides a number of powerful features that make working with and manipulating XML files simple and intuitive.
Here are some key features of "Xmplify":
· Fully XML-aware editing environment - Xmplify analyses your XML as you type, and maintains a rich set of meta-data so it can provide intelligent editing aids and suggestions according to your document's content and the current editing context.
· See your document's structure at a glance - Xmplify provides an Outline view of your document that shows its structure, updated in real-time.
· Auto-complete XML based on its DTD or W3C Schema - Xmplify uses its knowlege of your document's current structure and its definition (DTD or W3C Schema) to provide intelligent auto-completion suggestions.
· Automatic Schema derivation - If your document doesn't specify a DTD or W3C Schema Xmplify automatically derives one and seamlessly uses the derived schema for providing intelligent auto-completion suggestions. Xmplify updates the derived schema as you edit your document, so it can always offer accurate suggestions.
· Automatic document verification - If your document specifies a DTD or W3C Schema, Xmplify automatically uses that to verify your document's content. The verification results are automatically kept up to date as your edit your document.
· XSL transformations - Xmplify makes applying XSLTs and working with their transformations easy, and with Xmplify's Preview window you can easily check the output of XSLs that produce HTML.
· Powerful searching by both XPath and Regular Expressions - Incremental search with regex support is built-in, and Xmplify makes it easy to run XPath queries and view the results in your document.
· Built from the ground up for Mac OS X - Xmplify is a native Mac app, designed and built from the ground up to leverage the power and elegance of Mac OS X.
· 64-bit processor
· 14 days trial.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed bug that prevented correct location of remote resources referenced inside entity references.