Open-source programming environment for 3D/ 2D game and simulation applications
The XMLisp simulations and animations run as fast compiled code in native threads.
XMLisp allwos you to launch multiple simulations at the same time, resize windows, move windows, browse web pages, move the camera.
Detailed instructions on how to install and use the eXreme Media Lisp utility on your Mac are available HERE.
- 3D: Open Agent Engine: scene graph based mini engine, 3D objects, animation, drag and drop, mouse hovering, picking, selection, camera control, texture management. Full access to OpenGL functions including shaders (GLSL).
- 2D: controls: layout managers, buttons, sliders, text
- Media: Sound, Text-to-Speech (OS X only)
- Events: mouse, keyboard, multi touch, gestures (OS X 10.6 and later): pinch, rotate, scroll
- IDE a simple development environment including symbol completion to edit, run and debug code