Open-source programming environment for 3D/ 2D game and simulation applications
XMLisp (eXreme Media Lisp) is a rich, free and open-source media programming environment for 3D/ 2D games and simulation applications. <br /><br />The XMLisp simulations and animations run as fast compiled code in native threads. <br /><br />XMLisp allwos you to launch multiple simulations at the same time, resize windows, move windows, browse web pages, move the camera.<br /><br />Detailed instructions on how to install and use the eXreme Media Lisp utility on your Mac are available <a href="http://code.google.com/p/xmlisp/">HERE</a>.<br />
- 3D: Open Agent Engine: scene graph based mini engine, 3D objects, animation, drag and drop, mouse hovering, picking, selection, camera control, texture management. Full access to OpenGL functions including shaders (GLSL).
- 2D: controls: layout managers, buttons, sliders, text
- Media: Sound, Text-to-Speech (OS X only)
- Events: mouse, keyboard, multi touch, gestures (OS X 10.6 and later): pinch, rotate, scroll
- IDE a simple development environment including symbol completion to edit, run and debug code
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!