XBN Java is a handy library package composed by a large collection of generically useful, non-GUI Java code.
XBN Java is developed using the Java programming language and can be run on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· License change from GNU General Public License (GPL) to the BSD License (with no advertising clause). Previous versions remain under the GPL. Special thanks to those who walked me through the licensing fire :' ).
· Deprecated xbn.util.DirFile for the new, simpler, faster and more efficient xbn.util.DirScan. Removed xbn_examples.util.XmplDirFile, and put (a simple version of) it into DirFile's documentation.
· Removed xbn-core.jar, since it's now only eleven kb less than xbn.jar.
· Added xbn.util.Utility.getActlCmdLineParams()
· Added xbn.util.DirScan, its configuration xbn.util.DSConfig and an example xbn_examples.util.XmplDirScan.
· Added xbn.named.VWNamed, which is needed by DirScan, and xbn_junit.named.JUTVWNamed.
· Added xbn.output.OWSDOAndFile.write(b,b,s) and writeNoln(b,b,s).
· Moved the dependency jar files out of the build zip archive, and into their own download archive.
· Moved etcetera/CVSMsgTextPadTool.java to xbn_examples.programs.CVSMsgTextPadTool.